Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Major Block

Seriously ~ I've never had a worse case of 'writer's block' before!  I struggled, pondered, wrestled and tried to pin down the reason.  When without warning ~ it came to me!  The reason I couldn't move forward with my new characters was their names!  Sounds obvious, but it wasn't.  The names were confusing to keep track of and keep up with ~ and if it was that way for me ~ imagine how it would have been for the readers!  Fortunately, they had just been introduced, so it took some research, but I came up with what I feel are even more perfect names which are easy to attach to antagonists ~ whoops ~ I've said too much!  And it makes it easier to understand each individual character's attributes as well. 

Well ~ back to FCS now that I've conquered the hill!  Gotta keep 'em movin'!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment